Welcome to Elite auto body shop
Most Trusted Auto Body Repair & Collision Center in Dallas & DFw area
We are a Dallas Local Collision Center and paint shop and just as our name suggests, we strive to provide you with the best repairs and services for your vehicle. We know how difficult it can be to find affordable yet professional body shops in Dallas. This is why we specialize in everything from body and dent repair to paint matching services.
It does not matter whether you have a BMW, Mercedes, Ford, Audi, GMC, Dodge, Kia, Hyundai, Toyota or a Lexus, we offer quick and affordable auto body repairs for all the brands and models. We are one of the best auto body shops in Dallas, TX
Happy Cars, Happy Clients
- Kaussar B.The work and service were above-excellent. Unfailingly reliable, prompt and professional. Definitely knowledgeable and customer-focused approach. As occasions arise, I would recommend Elite Auto Body Shop.
Sincerely appreciated for the time and attention which was spent on my vehicle.
(And there are little cute kittens around from their office c:) - 9/29/2022D H.Kuba & team thank you for the superb experience. Kuba was very professional, very helpful & had great prices. Solid communication throughout the process and provided excellent service. Would highly recommend this auto shop! Hopefully I will not have to visit anytime soon...however I will only bring my car here in the future. Thank you Kuba! - 3/26/2022
- Rick R.I had a piece of body molding that partially came loose during recent travel...I stopped by Elite Auto Body just as they opened. Kuba and Meder quickly greeted me and were able to jump on my repair right away and fixed the molding in 20 minutes. They have excellent customer service and the repair looks like new. I appreciate their quick response and would highly recommend them for your auto body needs. - 7/30/2021
- Gregory K.I don't typically write reviews; however, I look at them all the time. This time I feel I need to do so. I wish I could give Elite Auto Body Shop a 10-Star rating! After visiting half a dozen highly reviewed/rated and recommended auto body shops and not being satisfied with their responses, I sent photos of my damage to Elite Auto Body. The other shops, as well as BMW, said they couldn't repair the front bumper, and it needed to be replaced at a cost approximately 2 1/2 times what Elite Auto Body quoted to repair it. Kuba quoted the job based on photos, so I was skeptical at first.
After speaking to Kuba on the phone about the quote, I drove to his shop to have him see the car in person. He looked at the job based on their actual time and cost v.s. the insurance (over) estimator that the others used to quote the job.
Kuba and Meder immediately won my confidence by showing me two other cars in their shop that they were being worked on and a car outside that had been completed - showing me the before photos of the damage. Their work looked amazing, and their shop was immaculate and organized.
When I asked if it would be better to purchase a new bumper, Kuba said that it would be much more expensive and a waste of money. He promised that there was no reason to do so since the repair would be as good as a new bumper. He offered the option of a new bumper, with the only benefit of a replacement being that it would take 3 days v.s. 5 days for the repair of the bumper! He guaranteed the repair and impressed me as a person of his word.
I dropped the car off for repair a week later. The check-in process was very professional and detailed. They confirmed the scope of work, checked the car for other damage, and took photos that they shared to confirm the car's condition. During the process, Kuba sent photos of the progress, showing the successful repair from the inside of the bumper (which was taken off the car to fix) and the final repair when it was completed. The final repair, paint job, cleaning, and closeout of the job was a 10 Star job. The final price was exactly what Kuba quoted from the photos I sent him. While I hope I don't need future auto bodywork, if I do, I will immediately return to Elite Auto Body.
I highly recommend this business as highly skilled, professional, clear communicators, reasonably priced, and doing what they promised. One word - EPIC! - 5/25/2021
- A B.I took my 2020 BMW there for repairs after a recent accident. The cost was ~$8,000 so, of course, I had to conduct my due diligence and Elite won me over. Honest group of owners/repairmen. Showed proof of OEM parts. Had competitive pricing. & lastly they kept me informed on my car repairs every step of the way. Really nice doing business with a company that has integrity. - 11/16/2021Kristie T.I sent a quote request with pics of my car damage and Elite/Kuba was the first, quickest reply! I scheduled an appt for the next day and within a hour or so timeframe my bumper was repaired and looked brand new! Their waiting area is super nice and comfy, so I was able to get some work done while I waited. The service was amazing and the pricing was very fair! I'll definitely be returning for future body repair work for my car, thanks Kuba! - 6/16/2021Kutman A.Elite Auto Body Shop did a phenomenal Job working on my car! I took my car up there for a rear bumper fix and they handled it perfectly in a high quality manner! Everybody I communicated with was super polite, professional, and overall exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend anybody to go to them if you need any work done. Thanks to Kuba and Elite team! - 4/26/2022
- Bob L.Kuba and his team took great care of me and my 2005 Evo. I initially took my car to Kuba for an estimate after a light fender bender, where he did a great job taking me through the options and giving an estimate.
Against my better judgment I allowed my insurance to take the car to their "preferred" vendor instead, which was a mistake. After 3 months sitting in their shop, my insurance's vendor gave up on fixing the car because they "couldn't find parts". Insurance cashed me out and told me to figure it out myself.
Immediately took the car back to Kuba and his team who worked diligent to find parts and repair parts that would be difficult to replace, and they did a GREAT job at the same price my insurance had estimated, even with more labor involved.
Cannot recommend Kuba and his team enough, top notch work and they have my business for life. - 5/04/2022